The Rockefeller Brothers Fund intends our social media pages to offer a place for you to learn about the organizations and initiatives that we support and to engage with the material that we post. We welcome contributions to the page that are constructive, respectful, and pertinent.
We reserve the right to remove posts that, in our sole discretion, we deem to be:
- unlawful, encouraging illegal conduct, or infringing on the rights or privacy of others
- hate speech, personal attacks, or threats of any kind
- graphic, offensive, disrespectful, or abusive—including violent images, pornography, or vulgar language
- assumption of someone else’s identity or intentionally deceptive
- lobbying or electioneering
- advertising, spam, self-promotion, or otherwise off-topic
- fundraising or grant requests
We reserve the right to block users that violate these guidelines or engage in antagonistic behavior and may report material that is unlawful or violates the platform’s policies.
You are responsible for any material that you post on this platform. The RBF is not responsible for the accuracy, opinions, or completeness of content not specifically posted by us.